The Advanced C# Programming course has provided thousands of developers with the critical knowledge and skills needed to develop .NET applications. Attendees learn to develop applications using .NET Framework technologies with C# and Visual Studio. Students start with an accelerated language review, followed by core features of the Foundation Class Libraries (FCL), CLR memory management, events and delegates, async tasks, and dependency injection techniques. The class then covers development topics such as working with different System.IO classes, parsing XML data, and creating Windows Services. Finally, the course covers serializing data, exchanging data using WCF services, security classes, and transaction management.
• Learn best practices
• Review Object-oriented principles
• Learn how to build classes with custom events and delegates
• Understand how Func
• Understand the role of dependency injection
• Learn more about how the CLR manages memory
• Write asynchronous code with async and await
• Learn how to selectively compile code
• Drill into .NET XML parsing APIs
• Build distributed applications using Windows Communication Foundation
• Apply transaction management technique
5-Day Course with labs/hands-on exercises
3-Day Course (lecture only)
On-site and virtual
It is highly recommended that students take the C# Programming course before taking this course or have at least 6 months of hands-on programming experience with C# and feel comfortable working with C# syntax.