The Microsoft BI with SQL Server 2012 course provides hands-on training for Business Intelligence (BI) Professionals. Attendees learn how to implement all of the core products in the Microsoft Business Intelligence Stack to create the most powerful BI tool currently available to solve the most complex business challenges. This course examines everything from SharePoint to PowerPivot to SQL Server Analysis Services.
• Understand the different components of the Microsoft Business Intelligence Stack
• Dramatically improve performance using SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) to load the data mart
• Learn the ideal way recommended by top Microsoft professionals to create aggregations, hierarchies, and dimensions in SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS)
• Test new features of SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) like the Tablix control, Report Builder 3.0, and SharePoint Integration
• Acquire the ability to write solid MDX queries against your SSAS cubes
• Create impressive KPI collections and scorecards in PerformancePoint Services 2010
• Harness advanced features in Microsoft Excel to reach a single version of the truth
• Discover how to amaze your business users with Excel PowerPivot
• Develop familiarity with the different data mining algorithms available in the stack for expert reporting and data discovery
• Extensive set of hands-on practices at the end of each section for thorough comprehension of each topic
4-Day Course with labs/hands-on exercises
2-Day Course (lecture only)
On-site and virtual
Attendees should have previous experience working with T-SQL, SQL Server and Visual Studio.