Using XAML and C#, existing .NET developers can easily build iOS, Android and UWP applications, all sharing a maximum amount of code. Attendees get hands-on experience with the different ways of building Xamarin applications. The project structure, layout system, basic controls and different app styles you can create are covered. Attendees also learn MVVM, the pattern typically used for building XAML-based applications and receive a solid understanding of the XAML language, which is the best approach to build Xamarin.Forms apps.
This 2-day in-depth course provides attendees with the knowledge and skills they need to leverage Xamarin.Forms to its fullest.
Gill Cleeren is a Microsoft Regional Director, Xamarin Microsoft Most Valuable Professional (MVP), and Pluralsight author. Gill is also a frequent speaker at many international conferences such as TechDays, TechEd, NDC, VSLive and more.
• Introduction to cross-platform development with Xamarin
• Cross-platform code-sharing approaches and architectural considerations
• XAML and databinding in Xamarin.Forms
• Creating Xamarin.Forms applications using MVVM
• Building an enterprise application architecture with Xamarin.Forms
• Advanced topics of Xamarin.Forms
Attendees receive a copy of the slides, source code, real-time feedback, interactive expert instructor lecture, labs, and demos.